Family of four spending four days in Paris over Christmas. Help with restaurants is needed. Looking for moderately priced restaurants that are good. Have been all over the internet and I'm more confused than ever. To complicate matters, my husband is a picky eater and prefers very plain food so I think we should stay away from prix fix. Is that correct? Thanks much! Any suggestions appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 2 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 3 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 4 Christmas Markets 2017
- 5 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 6 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 7 Le Marche Research Help
- 8 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 9 land vs river cruise
- 10 Pisa Central to Hotel Kinzica at late night.
- 11 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 12 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 13 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 14 Tips for first trip to UK
- 15 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 16 paris to london- day trip
- 17 10 days in europe
- 18 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 19 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 20 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 21 GTG Paris December 2017
- 22 Where to stay in Naples?
- 23 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 24 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 25 European honeymoon help needed