My husband and I are traveling to Europe for the first time this summer. We will be there in July. We're spending 7days in Paris and 7 days in Rome. I was hoping for some Paris restaurant suggestions. We really want to experience wonderful food and since we've never there been before, a friend suggested knowing where to eat a head of time versus 'winging it' as she said they did. If anyone can offer any insight, books or places they recommend we'd greatly appreciate it! We will be staying at the Hotel Duquesne Eiffel. Thanks again everyone!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 2 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 3 Paris Apartment
- 4 British English: Why Left-Tennant?
- 5 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 6 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 7 Barcelona to Malaga
- 8 Milan airport--which one
- 9 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 10 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 11 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 12 Which Area in London?
- 13 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 14 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 15 Paris November 2017
- 16 Getting around Lisbon
- 17 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 18 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 19 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 20 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 21 Visit to France
- 22 First time in Spain
- 23 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 24 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 25 Trains - website?
Paris restaurants and MUST DINE places around ~ please help