Paris - Relais Hotel de Vieux Paris

Aug 20th, 1998, 10:23 AM
Meg

Paris - Relais Hotel de Vieux Paris

I think this is the name of the hotel - has anyone stayed there? It's in the St. Germain de Pres area just off the Boulevard. Any info greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Aug 21st, 1998, 07:19 AM
Meg

Still needing info, please. Thanks.

Aug 21st, 1998, 09:54 AM
Louis

You must mean Relais du Vieux Paris. I have not stayed there but you can get info on it at http://www.paris.org/paris-cgi/ and look up the hotel. Also you can see more on it at http://elegantresorts.miningco.com/msnl38.htm.

The location is excellent for the 6arr.. The suites look to be the best value and the hotel is air conditioned if that means anything to you. If it is in your price range of 1000 to 1500F, there is nothing wrong with it. The petit dejeuner seems on the high side to me but things in that area are not inexpensive.

Aug 21st, 1998, 10:13 AM
Meg

Yes - that is the one. It sounds like exactly what we want. Thanks for the info.

Jan 28th, 2002, 04:14 AM
topper

topping

Jan 28th, 2002, 04:17 AM
Sam

Why top something from 1998????

Jan 28th, 2002, 04:25 AM
klee

I do not know what is your price range for Paris hotel, but it is definitely worth to check Relais Christine in back street of St. Germain du Pres area. It was a former convent with beautiful breakfast room downstairs and has a pretty courtyard with wrought- iron gate. The services were imppecable. Evrything is around the corner; restaurants,cafes,bistros and Pontneuf was few minutes walk away.