I saved the url for the Paris Perfect Kir apartment some time ago, but it seems to have vanished from the Paris Perfect pages. I've done a search, and all I find are blogs about the apartment.
Does anyone have any information about this apartment? Is it still available for short-term rental? Have the owners gone private? Moved the apartment to another agency?
If anyone can shed some light, I would appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 2 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 3 Greece in end October
- 4 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 5 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 6 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 7 Le Marche Research Help
- 8 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 9 GTG Paris December 2017
- 10 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 11 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 12 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 13 Favorite London memories
- 14 10 Days in Austria
- 15 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 16 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 17 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 18 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 19 Return to Slovenia and Venice plus Trieste
- 20 Norte Dame light show!
- 21 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 22 Avignon
- 23 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 24 8 months around Europe
- 25 Pubs showing NFL football in London?