I would really appreciate your help. I have a one day layover in Paris and just need a hotel for one night in April that is convenient to the train that runs from CDG into town. I prefer a new hotel in a trendy area. I am guessing CDG ends and then you have to take a metro. Anything easy would help. After a ten hour flight, I don't want to have to think too much. Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 2 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 3 Christmas Markets 2017
- 4 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 5 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 6 Le Marche Research Help
- 7 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 8 land vs river cruise
- 9 Pisa Central to Hotel Kinzica at late night.
- 10 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 11 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 12 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 13 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 14 Tips for first trip to UK
- 15 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 16 paris to london- day trip
- 17 10 days in europe
- 18 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 19 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 20 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 21 GTG Paris December 2017
- 22 Where to stay in Naples?
- 23 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 24 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 25 European honeymoon help needed