It's been a while since I traveled to Europe, so I wanted to get advice. In August I'll be flying into Paris. I want to spend a few days in Eze and then go from there to Como for a day/night. Afterwards, I'd head on to Venice, Florence and Rome and back up to Paris.
I'm on a 14 day time table, so this might be a bit rushed although if I'm on a train, I won't be very rushed and can see the great views.
Can anyone offer suggestions of the best way to get to these destinations? Should I maybe fly from Paris to Nice, use the train to get to Como and Rome, and then take a plane from Rome to Paris? I've heard good things about Easy Air, but last time I did this trip I went by car.
Thank you so much for your help and suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NORTON #renewal InstallationCONTACT☎18006817208 NORTON Tec*H supp0rt 24$7
- 2 Visit to France
- 3 Barcelona to Malaga
- 4 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 5 Trains - website?
- 6 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 7 Which Area in London?
- 8 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 9 First time in Spain
- 10 Best Restaurant Birmingham
- 11 family trip to Germany and more
- 12 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 13 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 14 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 15 Packing Champagne
- 16 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 17 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 18 Paris Apartment
- 19 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 20 Milan airport--which one
- 21 two days in Nice
- 22 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 23 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 24 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 25 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help