Good day all!
I am having a hard time deciding where to book an apartment for our stay in May 2018. Our choices are near to each other on the Left Bank. One is located on Rue Monge, very near the open market, and the other one is one Rue St. Jacques very near to Shakespeare and Co. We are a high energy couple in our 40's. Could you give me pros and cons of each? Both are almost the exact same price for 8 days. I am interested in knowing about each neighborhood. Thanks a million!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL ! AOL @ Passwords Reset Contact $ 1888~279 O246 $ AOL Tec*h ak47baba
- 2 London vacation rental agency
- 3 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 4 Greece during Easter week or August
- 5 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 6 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 7 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 8 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 9 My France Vacation
- 10 2 nights between Munich and Slovenia
- 11 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 12 How best to see the Douro Valley?
- 13 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 14 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 15 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 16 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 17 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 18 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 19 Iceland driving in March
- 20 Malaga Christmas lights
- 21 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 22 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 23 Northern Spain road trip
- 24 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 25 Help with Spain itinerary
Good day all!