Good day all!
I am having a hard time deciding where to book an apartment for our stay in May 2018. Our choices are near to each other on the Left Bank. One is located on Rue Monge, very near the open market, and the other one is one Rue St. Jacques very near to Shakespeare and Co. We are a high energy couple in our 40's. Could you give me pros and cons of each? Both are almost the exact same price for 8 days. I am interested in knowing about each neighborhood. Thanks a million!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving
- 2 Malaga Christmas lights
- 3 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 4 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 5 My France Vacation
- 6 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 7 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 8 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 9 Where to stay in Naples?
- 10 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 11 Provence and Cote de Azure
- 12 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 13 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 14 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 15 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 16 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 17 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 18 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 19 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 20 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 21 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 22 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 23 CACHOPO, CABRALES & CARBAYONES Asturias..and "The Best Steak in The World"
- 24 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 25 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
Good day all!