Good day all!
I am having a hard time deciding where to book an apartment for our stay in May 2018. Our choices are near to each other on the Left Bank. One is located on Rue Monge, very near the open market, and the other one is one Rue St. Jacques very near to Shakespeare and Co. We are a high energy couple in our 40's. Could you give me pros and cons of each? Both are almost the exact same price for 8 days. I am interested in knowing about each neighborhood. Thanks a million!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 2 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 3 Mediterranean princess cruise
- 4 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 5 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 6 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 7 Shall we Gdansk?
- 8 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 9 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 10 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 11 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 12 Best Greek Island
- 13 5 days in Andalusia
- 14 Malaga Christmas lights
- 15 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 16 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 17 crete or santorini in Oct.
- 18 Noxor Platinum Edition
- 19 Sifnos and...Paros? Last minute help
- 20 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 21 Greek Islands, female solo traveller.
- 22 Driving
- 23 Need help with Mykonos vs. Naxos/Paros
- 24 Ferry vs. plane Athens to Santorini
- 25 Change of resident
Good day all!