I have been to Paris many times but ashamed to admit that I never made it to Marais! I managed to visit the saqre coeur but again didn't manage to know where to go in Montmartre ...this time I wish to do so hence my questions:
1. What is the Main Street or center or plaza of Marais? If I want to take a taxi, what to tell the driver so that he drops me to 'the' Marais?
2. Same for Montmartre ...heard there is a white touristic train usually taken by families with kids or handicaps or anyone who wishes to visit the area without walking ...where is it and from where I should take it?
3. Where is the faires wheel in Paris? I heard it is in a different area depending on the season...where is it at the moment?
Thanks to all in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 2 6 days in Slovenia and Croatia in January
- 3 Advise Needed
- 4 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 5 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 6 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 7 land vs river cruise
- 8 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 9 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 10 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 11 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 12 19 days Ireland by car - please advise
- 13 Scotland ideas
- 14 Tips for first trip to UK
- 15 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 16 Iceland tours from Keflavik
- 17 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 18 The World's Greatest Churches
- 19 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 20 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 21 Malaga Christmas lights
- 22 Portugal
- 23 Paris November 2017
- 24 Anyone ever used a resort for a day in Santorini??
- 25 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday