We are going to Paris for Spring Break. I am looking for recommendations on reasonable places to eat near Le Marais in general and/or for Easter.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL Online + 1800/681/7208 Password recovery CONTACT AOL tec*h SUP0RT 24by7
- 2 Change of resident
- 3 How best to see the Douro Valley?
- 4 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 5 The World's Greatest Churches
- 6 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 7 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 8 Driving
- 9 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 10 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 11 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 12 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 13 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 14 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 15 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 16 Need Car & Driver for Southern Italy
- 17 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 18 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 19 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 20 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 21 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 22 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 23 GTG Paris December 2017
- 24 Paris or Rome dinner recommendations
- 25 Malaga Christmas lights