Reload this Page >

Paris- How to dress in mid June?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 18th, 2002, 06:54 AM
Judy

We are going to Paris for the first time in June. I do not know what to take for clothes. I live in Florida so it will be warm here. Any advice you can give would be appreciated.

Old Feb 18th, 2002, 07:02 AM
Sue

Judy,<BR>I'm in the same boat. We are going to Pairs mid-May and from the web it looks like the average temp is around 56F. A friend of mine went last year in May and said it was hot (we live in Phoenix so hot is HOT).

Old Feb 18th, 2002, 07:03 AM
Sue

GAWD - that is Paris. Grammar and Spelling police be alerted!

Old Feb 18th, 2002, 07:17 AM
weather

Do some research ,look up the weather if that's the most important thing about going to Paris!I would suggest a little reading about the country and its capital wouldn't hurt1

Old Feb 18th, 2002, 07:31 AM
xx

All the research in the world isn't going to totally answer your question. The bottom line is that it could be in the mid 50's and could be in the upper 80's in May. Looking at the weather a day before you go may not even help, as it can vary greatly within a couple of days. If you have ever traveled anywhere then hopefully you know to take some layers, it is that simple. Be prepared for cool to hot weather, and of course the possibility of rain.

Old Feb 18th, 2002, 07:35 AM
Christina

Take about what you would if you were going to New York, it's about that climate (and style).

Old Feb 18th, 2002, 07:38 AM
Sue

Christina, <BR>Thank you for this helpful information! That completely answers my question! Any you were nice about it too!