We are looking for a hotel in Paris that is modern, a bit of luxury, budget 300-400 Euros, for the second week of July. We like a suite (king bed w sofa/sitting area).
There are literally hundreds of hotels in Paris, it is overwelming. I am narrowing it down to two areas, Rue Cler and Trocadero.
What do you all think of the Trocardero area? Are there nice restaurants there? A neighborhood/local feel?
We dont plan to do anything too touristy, as we have been twice before and this time we will have our little boy (age 4) with us, except for the Eiffel Tower and Luxembourg Gardens. We would like easy access to fine restaurants and open air markets.
Hotels we like are like the Pullman, but read somewhere here that the area is not very centralized and nothing else but the ET.
Thanks for all suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 안전놀이터주소 ● 연결 : pwn22.com.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Need Car & Driver for Southern Italy
- 3 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 4 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 5 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 6 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 7 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 8 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 9 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 10 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 11 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 12 Driving
- 13 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 14 GTG Paris December 2017
- 15 Paris or Rome dinner recommendations
- 16 Malaga Christmas lights
- 17 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 18 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 19 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 20 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 21 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 22 Poland--where else to go
- 23 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 24 5 days in Andalusia
- 25 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips