Reload this Page >

Paris Hotels near Metro & RER

Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 21st, 2002, 05:51 PM
TinTan

Bonjour !<BR>I have had a hard time trying to find a hotel. Please help..........are there any budget hotels (Below 75 euro) that are situated within 200 metres of Metro and RER station. Pleaase advice<BR><BR><BR><BR>

Old Feb 21st, 2002, 06:00 PM
Greg

Tin,<BR><BR>Try Ely1212.com. You can book some very nice hotel all over Paris through them. They range from 2 to 4 stars, show you pictures of the hotel with a map and if it is available when you plan on traveling. Have a good trip.<BR><BR>Greg<BR>

Old Feb 21st, 2002, 06:36 PM
David

I stayed here last spring and liked the hotel. Small rooms, but en suite with a squeaky clean bathroom.<BR><BR>http://www.hotel-paris-florrivoli.com/<BR><BR>Singles for 65 euro, doubles for 75.<BR><BR>I really liked the location too. 1st arrondissement a couple of blocks from the Louvre. One street off Rue Rivoli, so a bit quieter and on top of the Halles/Chatelet Metro stop which has a lot of lines converging into it.

Old Feb 21st, 2002, 07:30 PM
Sue

I'm not sure why you feel you have to be on top of a Metro station. You might try Hotel de la Sorbonne (www.france.com), just off St. Michel, close to Luxembourg gardens, near Lux. RER and not too far from St. Michel stop. (79Euros)

Old Feb 22nd, 2002, 03:32 AM
ron

I stayed at Hotel Moris Grand Boulevards, and found the staff friendly, the rooms fine and the location very good for being in the 10th. It's 3 minutes walk to Metro St. Denis, 10 minutes easy walking distance to Gard De L'est, and a 6-7 Euro taxi ride from Gard Du Nord RER station. I would stay there again next time, as what they offered is one of the best deals in Paris, I think.<BR>http://www.hotel-moris-gboulevard.com/hotelmoris.htm<BR><BR>Ron<BR><BR>

Old Feb 22nd, 2002, 04:27 AM
s.fowler

Hotel La Motte-Piquet http://www.france-hotel-guide.com/h75007mottepicquet.htm<BR>is very close to the Ecole Militaire metro station -- prices a little higher than you asked for -- the Invalides RER is 2 stops or a modest walk from the hotel.

Old Feb 22nd, 2002, 09:57 AM
Anna

My husband and I stayed at the Maxim Libertel Hotel in the 5th. Address is 28 rue Censier. Phone # (1) 43 31 16 15<BR>It was nice and the metro was just around the corner!

Old Feb 22nd, 2002, 10:56 AM
Christina

Here are some that I know are very close to a metro (about a block) and around 75 euro for a double (below that is really stretching it) and somewhat less for a single:<BR>Hotel Cujas Pantheon, 18 rue Cujas, 5th<BR>Hotel Delambre, 35 rue Delambre, 14th<BR>Hotel Castex, 5 rue Castex, 4th<BR>HOtel Recamier, 3 pl St-Sulpice, 6th<BR>here are a couple more that are slightly farther away from a metro, but not much:<BR>Grand Hotel des Balcons, 6th (may cost a little more)<BR>Grand Hotel Leveque, 7th<BR>the Welcome Hotel in St-Germain might fit your criteria, also, it's right near the Odeon metro but hard to find info on.