Hi all -
I sought the advice of the Carbibbean forum and received wonderful advice... our trip was amazing. So I am seeking out the help of you knowledgable folks once again.
My husband and I will be celebrating my 40th birthday in Paris October 21 - 25th of this year. We've booked our tickets! Now, I need a hotel.
It's been years since I've been to Paris and I'm excited to go back and drink in the city as an adult --with an appreciation for everything I didn't appreciate as a backpacking college student.
We will be away from our 2 children (which is rare) so we're looking to splurge a little in the right places.
I don't have a good sense of the best place to park ourselves but I would like to be walking distance from a few sights (none in particular although I can't wait to see Le Tour Eiffel at night), restaurants for breakfast and dinner as well as boutiques. We will not be renting a car, we will take trains and taxis if we need to go a distance. Would like to avoid anything too touristy. I'm hoping to spend $250.00/night if possible maybe a little more for something special. I prefer classic and elegant to trendy and modern. Small rooms are no big deal (we live in NYC), a view or balcony would be the cherry on the sundae.
All ideas welcome!
Thanks in advance for your sage wisdom
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ZOHO @Password Reset Contact 1:888:260:2909 ZOHO Tec*h care24/7 aj
- 2 SBCGLOBAL 1800:681 :7208 CONTACTSBCGLOBAL Techh care
- 3 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 4 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 5 Packing Champagne
- 6 Paris Apartment
- 7 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 8 Barcelona to Malaga
- 9 Which Area in London?
- 10 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 11 Milan airport--which one
- 12 Trains - website?
- 13 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 14 two days in Nice
- 15 Visit to France
- 16 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 17 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 18 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 19 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 20 First time in Spain
- 21 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 22 New fast track
- 23 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 24 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 25 Itinerary Help, Please!!!
Hi all -