My daughter and I are going to London and Paris this July. I need some advice on hotel accommodations. Is there any area better to stay in than the other. We will be doing all the touristy things.. Eiffel Tower, Louve, Notre Dame etc. should we stay by the Louve 1 and 2 or perhaps 7? Our budget is between 200 and 250 a night ( dollars). Any suggestions. Would be greatly appreciated.
We feel we won't be in the hotel just to sleep but would like one that is close to tourist things so that we can walk or take the subway.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Malaga Christmas lights
- 2 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 3 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 4 tinnitus
- 5 Tips for first trip to UK
- 6 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 7 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 8 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 9 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 10 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 11 London vacation rental agency
- 12 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 13 Scotland ideas
- 14 land vs river cruise
- 15 The World's Greatest Churches
- 16 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 17 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 18 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 19 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 20 Trans Siberian Train
- 21 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 22 South of France
- 23 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 24 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 25 My France Vacation