Can anyone suggest a hotel in Paris given the following?
I've been a couple of times before, stayed in Latin Q and the 15th. My companions this time have never been to Paris, so for their benefit, I'd be interested in someplace more or less central, as we all prefer walking. Not much interested in museums this time, but would rather do outdoor sightseeing and wandering.
Also, since we'll be going in late August, early Sept., I'd be interested in someplace with a courtyard, or patio, someplace quiet. (I know AC is a must)
I've looked on the usual sites, TA, booking.com, hotels.com, even have YouTubed and googled some places, but thought I'd ask here also.
Adjoining rooms are a plus. Our budget is around $200US per night. An apt.hotel would be great, except I find them on the sterile side.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 2 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 3 2 week May trip with kids
- 4 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 5 New Years in France
- 6 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 7 Barcelona tour option help please
- 8 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 9 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 10 Easter Week in Italy
- 11 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 12 Airport Transfer
- 13 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 14 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 15 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 16 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 17 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 18 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 19 Which Aran Island??
- 20 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 21 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 22 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 23 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 24 Moscow Hotels
- 25 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please