Paris - Hotel Le'A

Search

Paris - Hotel Le'A

Search this Thread

Old Aug 4th, 2003, 10:48 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Paris - Hotel Le'A

Does anyone have any recommendations on this modern boutique hotel in the 8th arr?
Old Aug 12th, 2003, 05:33 PM

Hey, I was just contacted today by Hotel Francois 1er telling me that they could not accommodate me for the September dates I requested. They recommended Hotel Le A saying that it was in the same Champs Elysees area, comtemporary, and very nice. I have emailed them asking for more info and a link to thier website which I cannot find on my own. If they reply I'll supply it here. Mail me if you find out more or quoted a super secret price. Wink, Wink. Thanks.
Old Aug 12th, 2003, 05:47 PM

www.tripadvisor.com
www.hotels-exclusive.com/hotel/a

Is this what you are looking for?
Old Aug 12th, 2003, 05:48 PM

Did you see this? http://www.cybevasion.com/hotels/fra.../8/hotel-le-a/ After accessing the site, click on the buttons on the left for photos, rates, etc.
Old Aug 12th, 2003, 05:55 PM

There is no apostrophe in that, the name is "hotel le a"

I believe this is their main web presence, they are part of Exclusive Hotels

http://www.hotels-exclusive.com/hotels/a/

that group has a nice selection of hotels in it

Their email address is [email protected]
Old Aug 13th, 2003, 03:00 AM
Intrepid

Christina: I cannot believe you are actually endorsing a (gasp!) CHAIN hotel (LOL)!

Old Aug 13th, 2003, 10:17 AM

:-0
I wasn't exactly endorsing it, but I have viewed that hotel marketing group and found a lot of nice boutique hotels on that web site. I don't think it's a chain in the usual sense of the word at all.

However, Intrepid, I think you are confusing me with someone else. I am not one of those who rail against chain hotels at all. In fact, I think I've frequently posted railing against those who complain about chain hotels. Maybe you need to update your notes on posters because you are way off about me on this one.

I recently stayed at a 2* LIbertel and thought it was very nice and had great service and if I don't have time to research in the future, I think I would book a Libertel with no qualms. IN fact, I thought it was about the same as the oft-praised Hotel Muguet on here, as much as that is posting heresy. Only difference was it didn't have AC, but it did have a minibar and they had a fan right in the room, which was a nice touch. They also gave away free Pariscopes. I think it was 5 euro cheaper, either.
Old Aug 13th, 2003, 10:39 AM

What a very nice hotel!
We always stay in a very old hotel, while it is nice and the people are good to us, I might enjoy a new and modern hotel in Paris for a change~
Thanks for this link!
Old Aug 14th, 2003, 10:44 AM
Original Poster

Found this place on the hotels exclusive web site and was intrigued. Sent away for a brochure which I haven't received yet, so I have no idea what price but it is a **** hotel.
Will post if I learn more.