My husband, 6 year old son and I will be in Paris in April. We are considering three hotels somewhat off the beaten path (usually we've stayed somewhere more central): Sofitel La Defense, Pullman Paris Bercy, and the Hotel Concorde Montparnasse. Anyone familiar with these hotels? They all seem to have good reviews, large rooms (we want to be able to get a cot in there for our son), and seem to be about a 10min metro ride to more central areas of Paris. Wondering if any of the three are easier to get to the attractions of downtown Paris and also if any are better in terms of food options within walking distance of the hotel. Any feedback would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 2 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 3 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 4 Where to stay in Naples?
- 5 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 6 Provence and Cote de Azure
- 7 My France Vacation
- 8 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 9 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 10 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 11 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 12 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 13 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 14 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 15 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 16 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 17 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 18 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 19 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 20 CACHOPO, CABRALES & CARBAYONES Asturias..and "The Best Steak in The World"
- 21 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 22 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 23 Best Greek Island
- 24 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 25 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands