I have possibly read and browsed through all the forums here and in other websites regarding French Schools in Paris.
I plan to be there on April 2015 for one month.
I am looking for less than 5 days per week of classes as I plan to also enjoy Paris and travel on weekends.
The 3 schools I have finalized are the following:
Alliance Francaise - Extensive Class 9 h/wk, 107 €/wk Monday, Tues, Thursday
EFI Paris - Extensive 9 hr/wk, 295 €/ 4wks MTTh
Verlaine Langue - Semi Extensive 9 hr/wk, 370 €/ 4wks MTWTh
I have read numerous reviews about Alliance Francaise as it may be a hit or miss, depending on the professors. Also that it includes big number of people in classes.
EFI Paris website says it limits their students to 15 per class.
Verlaine Langue limits their students to 6 per class.
I like the idea of smaller classes however I haven't read much about Verlaine langue reviews. There are testimonials on their website but I am not sure how recent they are.
Going to Alliance Francaise is still in my choices because I have gone to AF in San Francisco in the 2013 for 6 months. I the classes were up to 15 students and I still learned a lot. Also I like the idea of going to a real Parisian campus and experiencing the "student" life.
Now I think I need more feedback on the schools so I can decide which I will choose. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days in europe
- 2 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 3 Real Estate in Andalucia
- 4 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 5 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 6 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 7 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 8 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 9 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 10 Trans Siberian Train
- 11 Greece during Easter week or August
- 12 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 13 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 14 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 15 The World's Greatest Churches
- 16 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 17 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 18 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 19 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 20 My France Vacation
- 21 Paris November 2017
- 22 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 23 GTG Paris December 2017
- 24 London vacation rental agency
- 25 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath