I am planning a trip this summer and am thinking of flying into Paris where I am planning on spending 4 full days, then renting a car and driving down to the south of france and spend some time touring the wineries in the following regions:
Champagne (if possible)
Alsace (if possible)
I would probably spend the night in Burgundy, then do Beuajolais and Rhone in one day. Then Spend the night in Rhone and drive early in the AM to Geneva (or drop the car off in Rhone and take a train/bus to Geneva).
Spend a couple of days in Geneva and then utilizing my remaining time touring the must sees in Switzerland before flying home...
I am aiming at 2 weeks to accomplish all of this - what do you think?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 2 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 3 Once upon a time in Italy
- 4 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 5 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 6 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 7 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 8 beware of robbed in Milan
- 9 GTG Paris December 2017
- 10 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 11 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 12 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 13 Paris November 2017
- 14 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 15 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 16 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 17 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 18 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 19 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 20 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 21 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 22 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 23 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 24 Barcelona to Malaga
- 25 Which Area in London?