Is Paris accessible for someone using an electric bariatric mobility scooter? Accessible hotels? Would it be better to take over own scooter or rent one in Paris?
We would only be there for 3 or 4 days and would be happy to see Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, people watch and just eat some good food!
Thanks for any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 2 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 3 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 4 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 5 2 week May trip with kids
- 6 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 7 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 8 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 9 Sleep at Heathrow
- 10 Rail vs. Plane
- 11 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 12 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 13 Paris November 2017
- 14 Self Drive UK tour
- 15 Where to See Flamenco
- 16 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 17 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 18 Two week Europe itenirary help
- 19 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 20 Airport Transfer
- 21 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 22 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 23 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 24 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 25 US dairy vs European Dairy