Our group of 6 people would like to visit Paris , Chamonix , Aix en Provence and Nice in April.
We plan to go to Chamonix after Paris by train.
Drive from Chamonix to Aix en Provence via Col de Aravis and Annecy ,spend a night in Aix en Provence.Then head to Nice.
After Nice, fly to London.
Can anyone please advise if these routes should be fine or not?
Or should we drive from Chamonix to Nice instead of Provence down through Aosta Valley and along the coast to Nice ,base here, then doing a day tour to Aix en Provence.
Also, one big problem is that I'm afraid that no big van hire available from Chamonix, we may have to use private transfer service instead.
Thank you very much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days in europe
- 2 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 3 Real Estate in Andalucia
- 4 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 5 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 6 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 7 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 8 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 9 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 10 Trans Siberian Train
- 11 Greece during Easter week or August
- 12 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 13 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 14 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 15 The World's Greatest Churches
- 16 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 17 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 18 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 19 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 20 My France Vacation
- 21 Paris November 2017
- 22 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 23 GTG Paris December 2017
- 24 London vacation rental agency
- 25 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath