Reload this Page >

Paris CDG Airport: Terminal 2F to Terminal 2D

Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 23rd, 2002, 05:34 AM
Eileen

Our flight from Hong Kong to Paris will disembark in Terminal 2F of CDG Roissy airport. <BR>From there, we need to catch a connecting flight to Rome in Terminal 2D. Our connecting time is 1hr20mins. Do we have enough time to transfer to Terminal 2D?<BR>Is there a shuttle bus that we can take (where can we find it?) or do we have to walk all the way there?<BR>Please help. Thank you.

Old Apr 23rd, 2002, 05:39 AM
Santa Chiara

Dear Eileen, I can understand your concern. I fly through CDG often, and it's still confusing. But to answer your questions, I believe you have enough time. CDG, for me, has the longest passport control and security lines, but it has never taken me more than 50 minutes from embarkment to the next gate, and that is with taking a shuttle. Yes, there are regular buses that circle the airport. Just follow the crowds, most everyone heads in that direction. And surprisingly, there are live bodies posted throughout the airport who can help you. I am not being sarcastic, I was just surprised at the number of people who help herd passengers in the right direction.

Old Apr 23rd, 2002, 06:21 AM
StCirq

Eileen:<BR><BR>You have plenty of time. My taxi driver dropped me off at Terminal 2C last week because that's where most Air France flights headed to the USA leave from. Turned out it was leaving from 2F. I didn't need a shuttle bus (there wasn't one) - I walked, along with everyone else. It was a long walk, but still nothing to panic about. There are people movers along the way to make it faster, and plenty of signs. Terminal 2D is opposite 2C, so it should be the exact same walk, in the opposite direction, for you.

Old Apr 23rd, 2002, 07:09 AM
sam

Eileen - I did the same thing 2 weeks ago with only 50 minutes to make the transfer. I took the shuttle bus and had to hustle, but it was no problem. There are people about, as Santa Chiara said. You should be fine. My luggage even made it!

Old Apr 24th, 2002, 05:09 AM
Eileen

Thank you for the reassurance, Sta. Chiara, St. Cirq & Sam.<BR><BR>I'm glad to know that I need not worry.

Old May 1st, 2002, 12:48 PM
wch

Just to double-check...<BR><BR>Terminal is the same as Hall at CDG? <BR>We are going to have about 45 minutes to get from 2C to 2D and the map of the CDG airport lists everything as Halls.<BR><BR>Thanks!

Old May 1st, 2002, 01:08 PM
StCirq

wch;<BR><BR>No, Terminal is not the same as Hall. There are two terminals at CDG, A&eacute;rogare 1 and A&eacute;rogare 2. A&eacute;rogare 1 is relatively small, circular in shape, and has only Portes (Doors), not Halls. A&eacute;rogare 2 is very big and has both Halls and Portes. <BR>If you know you must get "from 2C to 2D," I think it's safe to say you'll be at A&eacute;rogare 2 and will have more than enough time to get from one to the other.

Old Jul 30th, 2012, 05:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi All, I am after help please.
I will be arriving in terminal 2d at 2:55pm
I need to pick up my bags and re check in with Alitalia at terminal 2F.

My fligth from 2f takes off at 5:30pm

so just on 2 and a half hours, will this be enough time to pick up my bags and get to 2F to re check in? thanks