I feel as if I'm getting a late start on this but hoping Paris-Lovers can help.
Been to Paris twice several years ago, but returning for 4 days/3 nights from London (in to Gare du Nord station)
Would like reccos on Paris hotels for a single woman for around 100 euros a night. Would need a private bath. B'fast not necessary. Not wanting a small hotel; more mid-size (30 + rooms) in case I have issues with noise, etc.
In the Latin QUarter, I'm looking at the
Hotel du College de France
7 rue thenard, 75005 Paris, France (Panthéon)
Near this subway:
Maubert Mutualité (line 10) or Saint-Michel / Cluny la Sorbonne (lines 10, RER C and B)
Am able bodied. Have been to Paris twice before and stayed in the Latin Quarter and this area seemed quite nice, but it's been at least 5 or 6 years. I recall loving the walk around the Marais and Montmarte, so wouldn't be averse to staying in these areas, too.
Many thanks in advance for your thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 EPSON PRINTER 18OO: 68I :72O8 installations CONTACT EPSON Tec*h 24/7
- 2 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 3 Advise Needed
- 4 Amsterdam at End of Year - Tickets for Museums
- 5 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 6 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 7 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 8 6 days in Slovenia and Croatia in January
- 9 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 10 land vs river cruise
- 11 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 12 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 13 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 14 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 15 19 days Ireland by car - please advise
- 16 Scotland ideas
- 17 Tips for first trip to UK
- 18 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 19 Iceland tours from Keflavik
- 20 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 21 The World's Greatest Churches
- 22 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 23 Malaga Christmas lights
- 24 Portugal
- 25 Paris November 2017