My wife and I are planning a trip to Europe (as a first anniversary present to ourselves.) We have 14 days and will arrive and fly out of Paris CDG. We would like to experience Paris, Brussels, (with day trips to Bruges and Amsterdam) and Frankfurt.We'd appreciate any insights and tips regarding rail transportation between these cities.
We're looking for recommendations for hotels in the Quartier Latin or Montemartre areas of Paris. We'd love to experience local neighborhoods by foot, bicicle or moto. We're budgeting approx. $200 US per day.
Thanks in advance for your advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 2 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 3 Easter Week in Italy
- 4 2 week May trip with kids
- 5 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 6 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 7 Airport Transfer
- 8 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 9 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 10 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 11 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 12 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 13 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 14 Which Aran Island??
- 15 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 16 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 17 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 18 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 19 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 20 Moscow Hotels
- 21 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 22 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 23 Dublin to Donegal
- 24 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 25 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo