I am finally, after almost 9 years, going back to Paris with my children and husband. I'm sure for as much that stays the same year after year, I'm sure lots has also changed in Paris---including the current list of most reliable and trustworthy vacation rental companies.
Years ago we rented an exquisite apartment in the St Germain de Pres that is sadly no longer a rental and I find myself wondering how to edit the myriad choices of vacation rentals.
(Not to mention, wasn't there a law passed prohibiting vacation apartments in Paris?) Forgive me the naive question... I've been under the rock of domestic motherhood for almost a decade and I need to get my big girl travel pants on.
Are there any notable winners for renting apartments, or companies to steer clear of?
Years ago on this board I remember an agency that everyone here loved that owned multiple apartments in a single building near the rue Cler with views of the Eiffel tower... are they still around and reliable?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 2 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 3 London vacation rental agency
- 4 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 5 Scotland ideas
- 6 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 7 land vs river cruise
- 8 The World's Greatest Churches
- 9 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 10 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 11 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 12 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 13 Malaga Christmas lights
- 14 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 15 Trans Siberian Train
- 16 Tips for first trip to UK
- 17 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 18 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 19 South of France
- 20 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 21 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 22 My France Vacation
- 23 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 24 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 25 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid