I have only been posting on Fodors for a month, however so far I have had sooo much help and invaluable advice from you all! I am so excited to say that we have confirmed our holiday for August 2016 (4th - 28th!). We will be visiting Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin and Prague, each for 5-6 nights.
I have been doing my research, and have found a few hotels in Paris that are within our price range, and i'm just wondering if anyone out there has stayed in any of them before and could offer some insight to whether they are ok?
Best Western Ducs de Bourgogne
Grand Hotel Dechampaigne
Hotel Agora Saint Germain
Hotel du Vieux Marais
Hotel Austin’s Arts Et Metiers Hotel
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 2 New Years in France
- 3 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 4 Barcelona tour option help please
- 5 2 week May trip with kids
- 6 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 7 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 8 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 9 Easter Week in Italy
- 10 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 11 Airport Transfer
- 12 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 13 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 14 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 15 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 16 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 17 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 18 Which Aran Island??
- 19 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 20 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 21 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 22 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 23 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 24 Moscow Hotels
- 25 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please