Did our research here for many hours for our first trip to Paris! So here we are! Our first mistake was buying buttermilk when we thought we were buying milk at the Monoprix around the corner from where we are staying. No problem, we thought we'll make buttermilk pancakes for breakfast. We need baking powder and searched for the translation and came up with levain en poudre on a translator service online. We go back to the Monoprix where we are getting to be a couple of regulars and they sell us levure chimique which I think might be brewer's yeast? Though we can find baking soda, we've had no luck finding cream of tartar to go with it as a substitute. Any suggestions? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 2 BROTHER printer 1:800:681:7208 installations Contact BROTHER Tec*h care!
- 3 Arezzo - how much time?
- 4 Waze Navigation in Iteland? Or other?
- 5 Sleep at Heathrow
- 6 9 day trip to France
- 7 Annecy or Talloires or other?
- 8 European Christmas Markets Itinerary
- 9 Where to See Flamenco
- 10 Serious fire at Cameron House Hotel, Loch Lomond
- 11 Keukenhaf
- 12 Netherlands- Texel
- 13 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 14 ICELAND : EAST & NORTH
- 15 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 16 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 17 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 18 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 19 2 week May trip with kids
- 20 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 21 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 22 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 23 Rail vs. Plane
- 24 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 25 London: Stunning New American Embassy