I am trying to find accommodation in Paris for two adults and 2 children (11 and 8). June 19 to june 23. I am unsure about where in Paris to stay. We will have 3 full days in paris (never been before). We were thinking of doing a classic walks tour of the major sights to get orientated on our first day (leaves from Rue Edgar Faure). Sights we would like to see include (not in order): Eiffel Tower (my girls are very excited to see this), Louvre, Notre Dame, Ste chapelle, Arc de Triomphe and take a Seine river cruise. We thought we would also take the girls to the luxembourg gardens and also Champ de Mars whilst at Eiffel Tower. I am wondering about where to stay in Paris.. the kids are good walkers and we were considering the Hop on/off buses also but I have read that many people don't recommend them because of the delays in traffic. In terms of budget I was hoping for A$300 per night.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO @ Password reset Contact 1888~482:3831 YAHOO Tec*h supp0rt care 24by7
- 2 9 day trip to France
- 3 Annecy or Talloires or other?
- 4 European Christmas Markets Itinerary
- 5 Arezzo - how much time?
- 6 Where to See Flamenco
- 7 Serious fire at Cameron House Hotel, Loch Lomond
- 8 [Movie-HD]~Watch Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2017) FULL Streaming 1080p
- 9 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 10 Keukenhaf
- 11 Netherlands- Texel
- 12 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 13 ICELAND : EAST & NORTH
- 14 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 15 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 16 Sleep at Heathrow
- 17 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 18 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 19 2 week May trip with kids
- 20 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 21 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 22 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 23 Rail vs. Plane
- 24 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 25 London: Stunning New American Embassy