My family (4 adults) are planning to go to France for 2 weeks, and we are planning to spend a week in Paris.
I was thinking of renting an apartment and I found one through pariattitude.com. However I could not find any reviews on this apartment (Link : http://www.parisattitude.com/apartment.asp?numProduit=7438#).
I would really appreciate any input on location and the rental agency. If anyone has stayed in this apartment and could share their experience that would be great!
Looking forward to your replies!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 2 Le Marche Research Help
- 3 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 4 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 5 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 6 Greece in end October
- 7 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 8 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 9 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 10 GTG Paris December 2017
- 11 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 12 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 13 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 14 Favorite London memories
- 15 10 Days in Austria
- 16 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 17 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 18 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 19 Return to Slovenia and Venice plus Trieste
- 20 Norte Dame light show!
- 21 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 22 Avignon
- 23 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 24 8 months around Europe
- 25 Pubs showing NFL football in London?