Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page >

Paris Apartments that are rented by the night?

Apr 25th, 2003, 07:56 PM
Original Poster

Help on short notice! My Paris apartment may fall thru, can anyone recommend something that I can book ASAP?
A one bedroom apt is fine, 3 adults traveling. Don't laugh..but I need from
May 1 to May 3!
Help!
Apr 25th, 2003, 08:12 PM

I responded on your other post, but why is an apartment so important for two nights? You could try the Citadines.com site

They have one in St. Germain area that several people have liked. It is an apartment/hotel deal.
Apr 25th, 2003, 08:38 PM
Original Poster

LVSue,
Thanks for you replies. We are in Paris for 3 nights, if I didn't make that clear.
Additionaly, we like to have an apartment for the extra room, we are 3 adults who dislike sharing beds!
Apr 25th, 2003, 09:05 PM

Check out Citadines then if your protest doesn't do any good! Are you waiting up till midnight so you can call them first thing in the AM (if they located there). Good luck to you. There is nothing more disconcerting than an abrupt change in plans. Even though everything could/will work out well (we do bounce back), when you have spent so much time planning, it's a disappointment. The person I'm traveling with is a bit bemused at all my planning, but I just don't want to spend time figuring things out once I'm there.
Apr 26th, 2003, 07:56 AM
Original Poster

I've decided to accept what comes, I'll be in Paris so how bad can that be??? LOL
Like you LVSue, what I dislike is the abrupt change in travel plans. Had this email about the change in apartments been sent 24 hrs later, I might have not gotten the message!