My husband and I will be in paris for three months this autumn. We're deciding between these two studio apartments...
Rue du Cherche Midi in the 6th arrondissement (near the intersection of Saint-Placide)
for a total of $3,724 (minus the refundable security deposit)
Quai De Bourbon, right next to the seine on the Ile Saint-Louis
for a total of $3846
They're similar in size and overall quality. The one on Cherche Midi is through Paris Attitude, and the one on Quai de Bourbon is through Lodgis. I know both of these agencies have mixed reviews, but these are the best we've found within our budget.
Other factors that might help... we plan to walk everywhere, we'll both be working from our apartment but of course will be out and about as much as possible to enjoy the city, and obviously want to feel safe (which I don't think will be an issue at all).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP printer 1800~681 7208 Installation Contact शिकार HP Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Barcelona to Malaga
- 3 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 4 Trains - website?
- 5 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 6 Which Area in London?
- 7 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 8 First time in Spain
- 9 Best Restaurant Birmingham
- 10 family trip to Germany and more
- 11 Visit to France
- 12 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 13 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 14 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 15 Packing Champagne
- 16 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 17 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 18 Paris Apartment
- 19 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 20 Milan airport--which one
- 21 two days in Nice
- 22 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 23 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 24 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 25 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help