We are planning a family trip to Southern Europe in Dec/Jan and Paris in Jan ad have booked an apartment in Paris at the end of our trip for 7 days. After 4 weeks of visiting Morocco, Rome, Spain and London we thought a week in Paris at the end would be great. But as we only have 7 days max in France we are thinking that perhaps we should only stay in Paris for 4 nights and spend 3 nights staying somewhere a few hours out of Paris, possibly in a beautiful French town to give our girls a different experience. Is there any place not too far from Paris that would be worth the effort to go or would it be better to spend the whole week in Paris and be able to soak up the whole atmosphere. Weather is also a consideration given that it will be very cold. I would love to hear your thoughts here.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 शिकार ICLOUD EMAIL ☎ 1~888~260:2909 Password Reset Now ☎ ICLOUD Tec*h
- 2 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 3 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 4 Hip Pocket Wifi
- 5 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 6 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 7 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 8 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 9 Greatest place for dreaming
- 10 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 11 Paris November 2017
- 12 Internet Cafe in Rome, Florence, and Venice
- 13 Best way to get mobile internet in Spain?
- 14 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 15 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 16 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 17 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 18 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 19 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 20 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 21 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 22 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 23 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 24 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 25 US dairy vs European Dairy