my question is this: i want to travel to giverny and then onto rouen and then back to paris in one day. do i have to buy a ticket for paris to giverny (vernon), a ticket for vernon to rouen, and then a ticket for rouen to paris? or since vernon is a stop on the train line from paris to rouen, can i buy a round trip ticket paris to rouen and then get off the train in vernon and then take another train later that day to rouen and then return to paris later that same day without invalidating my tickets?
thanks in advance for any help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 शिकार CHARTER 1~800~681:7208 Password Reset CHARTER Tec*h care
- 2 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 3 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 4 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 5 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 6 2 week May trip with kids
- 7 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 8 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 9 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 10 Sleep at Heathrow
- 11 Rail vs. Plane
- 12 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 13 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 14 Paris November 2017
- 15 Self Drive UK tour
- 16 Where to See Flamenco
- 17 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 18 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 19 Two week Europe itenirary help
- 20 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 21 Airport Transfer
- 22 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 23 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 24 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 25 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.