Can anyone please advise me which is the best way (public transportation or taxi) from Orly Airport to the central of Paris (Latin Quarter) at 23.00PM. Is it safe at that time? Or should I ask the hotel to pick-up at the airport?
Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL 1800~570:1233 Password Reset Contact AOL Tec*h Sup0rt
- 2 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 3 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 4 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 5 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 6 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 7 Salerno as a base to visit Amalfi Coast
- 8 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 9 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 10 Barcelona to Malaga
- 11 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 12 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 13 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 14 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 15 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 16 Rome - Naples - Paestum - Salerno - Ravello Trip Report
- 17 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 18 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 19 Moscow Hotels
- 20 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 21 Packing Champagne
- 22 Manchester hotels
- 23 Visit to France
- 24 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 25 Help me pick a destination --- Please!