Can anyone help me finding a hotel in Paris in the 5 or 6 th district?
We are a couple in our 40th with a 3 yrs old baby boy..going there in mid May...
We like new modern clean 4 or 5 stars hotels near the river and cafes around ...AC is needed..We have been to Paris before but we always stayed on champs elysee...this time we want to change and be near luxembourge park...we love to walk....any suggestions please? I started looking on booking.com and read so many reviews that made me more confused!!! Help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FOR TEC*H SUP0RTT 1800-681}-7208 INSTALLATIONS ISSUES CONTACT CARE beचुआ
- 2 Sleep at Heathrow
- 3 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 4 Serious fire at Cameron House Hotel, Loch Lomond
- 5 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 6 Two week Europe itenirary help
- 7 Keukenhaf
- 8 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 9 Arezzo - how much time?
- 10 South of London in March, ancient trees and Daffodils?
- 11 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 12 Netherlands- Texel
- 13 9 Day trip itinerary west and northern ireland
- 14 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 15 Annecy or Talloires or other?
- 16 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 17 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 18 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 19 9 day trip to France
- 20 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 21 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 22 England
- 23 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 24 Waze Navigation in Iteland? Or other?
- 25 US dairy vs European Dairy
Paris 5 stars hotels in 5/6 th district....modern, clean with AC