My wife and I are planning a 4-5 night trip to Paris as part of a larger trip involving Switzerland and BF in Germany. We both fly into Paris on May 6.
I was told to find accommodation in the MadelIne region as the location is perfect. We've never been to Paris before. We both just turned 40 so it's a special trip for us.
Any broad ideas over the 5 days that we should cover. We aren't big on art but we'd still like to see some of the museums, highlights, not to miss sights.
We take the TGV Lyria to Zurich after our trip. Hope you can help. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 2 Norte Dame light show!
- 3 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 4 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 5 Avignon
- 6 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 7 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 8 8 months around Europe
- 9 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 10 Favorite London memories
- 11 Hotels or apartments recommendations for Seville Malaga Córdoba Ronda
- 12 Return to Slovenia and Venice plus Trieste
- 13 Ronda or Jerez
- 14 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 15 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 16 two days in rome
- 17 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 18 Flight questions To Italy with Frankfurt connection
- 19 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 20 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 21 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 22 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 23 Budget trip
- 24 Rome to Greece on a Ferry
- 25 Where to Eat in Barcelona