We will need a hotel in Palermo for the first two nights of our April trip. Anyone have ideas for a hotel? We'd prefer to avoid chain hotels - esp of the Hilton variety. Budget will be about 100-126 euros a night. Would like a walkable area and a hotel with some local atmosphere. Thanks for any suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 2 Spain in 2018
- 3 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 4 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 5 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 6 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 7 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 8 Christmas week in Ireland
- 9 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 10 Which Aran Island??
- 11 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 12 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 13 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 14 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 15 Barcelona to Malaga
- 16 Honeymoon In Italy - Itinerary Help?
- 17 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 18 Paris November 2017
- 19 Driving from Bouzies to Figeac
- 20 Rent in Rome
- 21 Rome Hotel
- 22 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 23 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 24 Moscow Hotels
- 25 Connecting trains in Chambery