I am so excited for our trip. I wanted to be able to experience the opera while in Paris and when the tickets first went on sale for Hansel Et Gretel at the Palais Garnier they appeared sold out. For a whim I went back online today and lo and behold there were two consecutive tickets available. I feel like I just won the lottery!
The seating chart doesn't give precise location. Anyone that has been there, can you give me a rough idea of where I am sitting?
Our tickets are for 2 emes loges de cote 2 - Place 1 and 2. I believe that is the second box on the second level on the side, front row. How do I tell where the second box is? Do the go consecutively front to back? Starting on the left or right facing away from the stage? Are these good seats?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL 1~800~681:7208 retrieve aol password without resetting
- 2 Arezzo - how much time?
- 3 New Years in France
- 4 Easter Week in Italy
- 5 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 6 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 7 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 8 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 9 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 10 Which Aran Island??
- 11 Paris November 2017
- 12 Spain or Portugal
- 13 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 14 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 15 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 16 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 17 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 18 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 19 9 day trip to France
- 20 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 21 2 week May trip with kids
- 22 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 23 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 24 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 25 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal