This is my first post so please forgive me if I'm posting on the wrong forum, or if my formatting is off.
I'm taking off to Europe for two weeks, from June 8th to June 22nd with some friends. We'll be visiting Copenhagen, then Amsterdam, then Brussels. I'm not positive how long we're going to be staying in each area- however I think most of our time will be concentrated in Copenhagen and Amsterdam.
I've been to Europe several times before (Serbia), but I've never been to these areas yet! My most important goal is to pack as light as I possibly can.
What would you guys recommend packing regarding clothes- and what quantity of each item? I'm a female, and my wardrobe usually consists mostly of shorts, leggings, jeans, and t-shirts. I'm worried about the weather changes so I'm really not sure if I should pack mostly warm clothes or mostly light clothes. I'm planning on going on runs while I'm there, so I will be bringing workout clothes too. We are staying in places that have washing machines, so I definitely plan on doing laundry. I will be using a carry on and a small/medium sized backpack (like the size of a classic jansport backpack) for luggage.
What I was thinking-
2 pairs shorts, 2 pairs leggings, 2 pairs jeans
2 tank tops, 3 short sleeves, 3 long sleeves
running shoes, sneakers, sandals
1 flannel, 1 jean jacket, and one heavy-duty jacket
2 running pants, 1 sports bra, 2 workout shirts
underwear & socks, small purse
of course I will bring chargers, adapters, passport, etc, but I'm really just worried about what to pack clothing-wise. I'm not sure if this is even too much to bring!
Also, any other travel and/or packing tips would be GREATLY appreciated! I've just finished up school so I have been completely overwhelmed and unfortunately not had as much time to prepare as I usually do.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 2 9 day trip to France
- 3 Is my pup's dog food poisoning your ecosystem?
- 4 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 5 Moscow Hotels
- 6 Airport Transfer
- 7 Paris November 2017
- 8 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 9 2 week May trip with kids
- 10 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 11 New Years in France
- 12 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 13 Barcelona tour option help please
- 14 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 15 Easter Week in Italy
- 16 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 17 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 18 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 19 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 20 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 21 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 22 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 23 Which Aran Island??
- 24 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 25 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris