I am trying to get a $ amount we will need for our 7 day Travelcard - there will be five in our group.
We will have our paper train ticket from taking the train from Gatwick to Victoria so we are good for the 2for1 deals but I am not sure on the cost for the travelcard - I am seeing 30.40 pounds for the 7 day travelcard under tube, DLR and Overground
and 19.60 pounds for 7 day travelcard for bus and tram.
we will be taking bus, tube do I need both cards or what??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 2 beware of robbed in Milan
- 3 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 4 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 5 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 6 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 7 GTG Paris December 2017
- 8 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 9 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 10 Barcelona to Malaga
- 11 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 12 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 13 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 14 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 15 Which Area in London?
- 16 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 17 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 18 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 19 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 20 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 21 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 22 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 23 Paris November 2017
- 24 Ravenna and Mexico City...who knew?
- 25 Christmas day lunch in prague