Apologies if this question has been asked earlier but is there a way to check the outstanding balance on an Oyster card from overseas without creating an account on TFL's website? The last time I used my Oyster card was in 2006. TFL's website would not allow me to check the balance without creating an account and it would not allow me to create an account because I do not have an address in the U.K. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam at End of Year - Tickets for Museums
- 2 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 3 Advise Needed
- 4 10 days in europe
- 5 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 6 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 7 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 8 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 9 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 10 6 days in Slovenia and Croatia in January
- 11 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 12 land vs river cruise
- 13 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 14 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 15 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 16 19 days Ireland by car - please advise
- 17 Scotland ideas
- 18 Tips for first trip to UK
- 19 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 20 Iceland tours from Keflavik
- 21 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 22 The World's Greatest Churches
- 23 Malaga Christmas lights
- 24 Portugal
- 25 Paris November 2017