My husband and I will be in London Oct 8-11 and interested in a personal day tour in Oxford and then touring/driving around the Cotswolds.
Is it crazy to rent a car in london, drive to oxford, go on 2-3 hour personal tour, then drive to the cotswolds to just drive around and get a glimpse of the scenery. Then drive back to London??
If we take the train we would need to rent a car in oxford and I'm not sure that makes sense either!
I can't find a tour from london that only goes to oxford and cotswolds.
Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AVG 1800:681:72O8 Password Reset CONTACT AVG Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 3 Need Car & Driver for Southern Italy
- 4 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 5 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 6 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 7 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 8 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 9 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 10 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 11 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 12 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 13 Driving
- 14 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 15 GTG Paris December 2017
- 16 Paris or Rome dinner recommendations
- 17 Malaga Christmas lights
- 18 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 19 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 20 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 21 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 22 Poland--where else to go
- 23 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 24 5 days in Andalusia
- 25 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips