I was just wondering if anyone might know about student visas.
My daughter is in London and mistakenly made her return flight for one day longer than her her visa is valid.
So it will be expired (by 8 or 9 hours!) when she exits the country.
Should she absolutely pay the airline's very high fee to change her ticket or might the border agency overlook her mistake? I'm also concerned about her ability to return as she's planning to go to school there.
Thanks! I'm pretty worried.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 2 Driving
- 3 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 4 My France Vacation
- 5 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 6 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 7 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 8 Where to stay in Naples?
- 9 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 10 Provence and Cote de Azure
- 11 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 12 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 13 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 14 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 15 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 16 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 17 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 18 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 19 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 20 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 21 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 22 CACHOPO, CABRALES & CARBAYONES Asturias..and "The Best Steak in The World"
- 23 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 24 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 25 Best Greek Island