I'm attempting to book an overnight train from Prague to Krakow on July 20, 2013 for 2 adults, 1 sixteen year old and 1 six year old. A 4 berth couchette would be great.
Unfortunately, I cannot seem to do this on https://www.cd.cz/eshop/. It won't let me for some reason. Is it too early to book this train ride?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 2 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 3 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 4 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 5 Paris November 2017
- 6 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 7 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 8 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 9 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 10 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 11 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 12 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 13 Barcelona to Malaga
- 14 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 15 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 16 Christmas week in Ireland
- 17 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 18 Salerno as a base to visit Amalfi Coast
- 19 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 20 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 21 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 22 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 23 Rome - Naples - Paestum - Salerno - Ravello Trip Report
- 24 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 25 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris