hello every one,
This is same topic from this link
planning to take a night train from Budapest to Prague . from forum it looks like train EN 476/R 718 leaves Budapest keleti at 20:05 and arrives in morning at 6.23 Am, I think I have got the web site correct its http://elvira.mav-start.hu/
On the web page when I put - From Budapest-Keleti - To Praha hl. n.,
I get 7 options showing departure 20.05 Arrival 06.23 & Duration 10. 18
later part of time table , i cannot understand?? how to confirm booking?
In this train the Carriage get detach, we don't have to physically change , get down
also note the Instructions given on web page :-
Please note that home printing of international tickets is not possible. International tickets booked online must be collected at one of the e-Ticket machines located at 42 railway stations in Hungary before your journey.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 2 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 3 paris to london- day trip
- 4 10 days in europe
- 5 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 6 Tips for first trip to UK
- 7 land vs river cruise
- 8 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 9 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 10 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 11 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 12 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 13 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 14 GTG Paris December 2017
- 15 Where to stay in Naples?
- 16 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 17 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 18 European honeymoon help needed
- 19 northern Italy this fall, dolomites and piedmont
- 20 Portugal
- 21 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 22 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 23 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 24 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 25 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
hello every one,