I will arrive at Prague in th evening spend the next day sightseeing then will have to be in Vienna by noon at the latest.
I just wanted to ask about which is better when travelling from Prague to Vienna by Bus. Taking a late Bus around 11 pm or 12 am (Technically checking out from Prague at the morning and booking the night at Vienna) or to take an early morning Bus, may be around 6 am arriving 10 am in Vienna.
I don't want to be rushed out in my only day in Prague and also I 'd appreciate to have enough battery for my first day in Vienna.
Any thoughts on general about overnight vs early morning 4 hour travel?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My France Vacation
- 2 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 3 London vacation rental agency
- 4 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 5 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 6 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 7 Greece during Easter week or August
- 8 Iceland driving in March
- 9 Northern Spain road trip
- 10 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 11 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 12 Help with Spain itinerary
- 13 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 14 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 15 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 16 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 17 Where to stay in Naples?
- 18 Driving
- 19 Malaga Christmas lights
- 20 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 21 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 22 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 23 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 24 Provence and Cote de Azure
- 25 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
Overnight or early morning 4 hours bus trip? Traveler on tight schedule