On our way home from Italy this October, we have an 11 hour overnight layover in Berlin. We fly into Tegal at 1045pm and our flight home is at 10am. What would you recommend us doing for the night - we would love to get into the city if possible. Are there things to do late at night or even walking around to see some sights? Recommendation on simple hotel for a few hours of sleep?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 2 Barcelona tour option help please
- 3 2 week May trip with kids
- 4 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 5 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 6 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 7 Easter Week in Italy
- 8 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 9 Airport Transfer
- 10 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 11 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 12 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 13 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 14 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 15 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 16 Which Aran Island??
- 17 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 18 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 19 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 20 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 21 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 22 Moscow Hotels
- 23 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 24 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 25 Dublin to Donegal