Me and a few friends are travelling to Turkey at the end of April. We are flying in to Cappadocia (Kayseri) after spending some time in Istanbul. Our next stop after Cappadocia will be Dalyan. We need some advice on the best way to get there. At the moment it looks like we will need to book a flight from Kayseri to Dalaman that goes via Istanbul. This option is quite expensive (for Turkey) and also will take around 6 hours, if not more, by the time we check in, transit in Istanbul and catch the flight to Dalaman and then bus/shuttle to Dalyan.
We are open to taking an overnight bus from Cappadocia to Dalaman/Dalyan as this would be cheaper and save us a nights accommodation. We realise it will be uncomfortable and take 13 hours or so. We can't find much information on the internet about this option and would like to prebook or have a plan set in stone so we don't find we are stranded!
Does anyone know where I can find more info on overnight buses or anyone have experience taking one of there in the direction of Cappadocia - Dalaman.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rail vs. Plane
- 2 AOL EMAIL Password Reset ☎ 1~844~853:3131 Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.☎M3*
- 3 Arezzo - how much time?
- 4 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 5 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 6 2 week May trip with kids
- 7 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 8 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 9 Paris November 2017
- 10 Room in Boppard with a Rhine view
- 11 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 12 New Years in France
- 13 Easter Week in Italy
- 14 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 15 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 16 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 17 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 18 Which Aran Island??
- 19 Spain or Portugal
- 20 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 21 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 22 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 23 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 24 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 25 9 day trip to France