Search

Out of the ordinary plans/activities

Search this Thread

Old May 23rd, 2003, 07:40 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Out of the ordinary plans/activities

Hi all,

Have been reading some of the threads here and am impressed by everyone's input so I figured I would pose a question. My fiance and I are going on our honeymoon trip to Greece (Athens, Mykonos, Santorini, Rhodes) and I wanted to do something special for her during our trip. If anyone has any suggestions for a romantic or fun activity at any of our destinations, I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance!
Old May 23rd, 2003, 08:05 AM

You could ask the hotel in advance if they would sprinkle rose petals on the bed. They could also have a bath drawn with rose petals in it and candles lit.
Old May 23rd, 2003, 08:49 AM
Original Poster

Thanks JandaO! That's defin. on the list. Any recommendations for an authentic but romantic dinner place or hangout?
Old May 23rd, 2003, 11:33 AM
brotherleelove2003

When you're on Santorini, I recommend that you go visit the village of Oia, if not actually stay there. If you do, find "Karvounis Tours" in the center of the village, next to the big church on the square. Talk to Markos. Among his credentials is that of wedding planner. Surely he'll be able to come up with something special for you to surprise your bride with. Tell him Lee Marks sent you. And Congratulations!

Old May 27th, 2003, 06:00 AM
Original Poster

Sounds great! We ARE staying in Oia so that is really fantastic. I will defin. look for Markos.
Old May 28th, 2003, 03:03 PM
brotherleelove2003

Great! Make sure you tell him hello for me.

Old Jun 11th, 2003, 12:48 PM

My vote goes to apanema resort in Mykonos. Small but very upscale hotel with modern decorations. Owners are very friendly and the view from the rooms are marvellous, Rhodes Park Suites have good location and beautiful rooms.Close to medival old city. Lots of nice bars & cafes and plenty of jewellery stores to admire Those are my experiences of 2 weeks ago.

If you at all get those places give my regards Murat the Turkish guy, they will understand.

Have a lovely time in Greece and congratulations....