I have mapped out a Strasbourg itinerary for a three night stay. I was hoping some of you could take a look at it and give me some feedback. While I realize we can't see and do everything, I am hoping we are getting a nice 'taste' of what's available.
Day 1 - We will arrive from Gengenbach Germany in the early a.m. After dropping our luggage at the Hotel Guttenberg we will have the whole day to explore.
*Cathedral de Notre Dame
* Bataroma Canal Tour
Day 2 - Pearls of Alsace tour with Orphous
The 9 hour tour includes:
Colmar, Equisheim, Riquewihr, Haut Koenigsbourg Castle
Lunch will be at Riquewihr and a wine tasting will be in Equisheim
We will rent a car on this day and explore on our own:
Le Struthof Concentration Camp
Mont Sainte Odile Convent
We are open to other stops as time permits.
A.M. - Open
P.M. - Take the train to Paris
What have we missed? Does my plan provided a good 'taste' of what Strasbourg has to offer?
Thanks in advance for reading and your feedback.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 2 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 3 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 4 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 5 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?
- 6 Champagne Tours
- 7 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 8 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 9 10 Days in Austria
- 10 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 11 Le Marche Research Help
- 12 Help with Venice Trip?
- 13 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 14 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 15 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 16 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 17 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 18 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 19 Greece in end October
- 20 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 21 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 22 GTG Paris December 2017
- 23 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 24 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 25 Favorite London memories